DOMINION:

 


my saviour in a closed room ... my guardian angel of indifference ... my redeemer with a face ... my lips in the darkness ... my flower in mourning ... my succour in stealth ... my surrender of everything ... my health within illness ... my standard of delivery ... my emblem of impermanence ... my shortness of breath ... my rot within the rose ... my understanding of nothing ... my sexual cadaver ... my monster unleashed ... my sectional life ... my servant within structure ... my master of splendour ... my fight for the castle ... my choir of angels ... my impassive face of god ... my dominion

Dominion, a dark book project - artwork by Mark Hopper, text by John Hopper. Dominion can be instantly downloaded to anywhere on the planet, just follow the link. https://payhip.com/b/mROF

Popular Posts